- Played Quidditch with half of the women's rugby team
- Walked downtown for a debate
- Drank coffee
- Went thrifting and got a bunch of FREE warm sweaters
- Took the bus back up to campus
- Went to an awesome play
- Wrapped Secret Santa presents
- Went to a Christmas party where my secret santa LOVED his present =DDD
- Got a giraffe from my secret santa
- Chatted with friends into the wee hours of the morning.
Goal for today: Write a 5 page paper about the potential effects of a tires-to-energy plant on the wildlife of the neighboring marsh for my Env. Sci. class, due Monday at 9am
Still to do:
--> 8 to 10 page Buddhism paper, due Monday at 3pm
--> Study my brains out for Chem final, Tuesday at 9am
--> Create a map of the best place in Erie, PA for an urban garden and write 3-4 pages about the process, due Wednesday at noon.